Monday, April 15, 2013

Cross Stitch Crazy

I've recently (as in November) started back cross-stitching.  It was my favorite hobby some twenty years ago, and then I gradually forgot about it.  Now, I'm having a blast again, and I owe it mainly to The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  These two ladies make the prettiest, kawaii patterns.

Here is the Kawaii Winter Wonderland sampler.  I didn't finish it until January, but I'll be able to display it this Christmas season.  Isn't it adorable?!  I think the apple cider was my favorite.  No, wait, the ice skate was.  Or maybe the milk and cookies? 





I made this one for my husband for Valentine's Day.  It looks fantastic on the black, but now I remember why I hate working on black fabric--it is so much more difficult than other colors!



This is the Desert of the Month club from last year.  Each month they sent out a pattern; it was so much fun anticipating what the pattern will be.  The pumpkin pie was my absolute favorite.


This year's monthly sampler is the Woodland Sampler.  I get so excited on the last of the month and on the first I check my email numerous times waiting for the lovely surprise.  Here are the first three.  (I've not finished April yet.)















1 comment:

  1. beautiful
    love these projects
    I used to cross stitch - such a sense of peace

    ReplyDelete