I took this inexpensive cardboard flower (on sale for $2.79 at Jo-Anne) and covered it with some of my tape. You can see that my edges aren't sticking like they should, and I didn't do a good job on the flower-hole, but it was my first time.
I also glued my fingers together with faux super glue attempting to make a felt craft for the front door. I know better than to use that stuff, but was too lazy to get out my glue gun. Tomorrow, once I can feel my fingers again, I'll use the glue gun!
Early this morning I finished one of the squares in my Spring Sampler. The mouse was adorable, but I think I made it even cuter by adding the whiskers. :)
Before I went out for errands today, I played with the dandelions in the yard.
|Make a Wish!|