In an effort to reflect more positively on what I accomplish and to plan goals more reasonably, I'm going to start writing out My Friday Fives.
- Finished shelving all our books on our new bookshelves.
- Decorated my side of the bedroom shelves with Washi (like I did our hall shelves); will finish his side next week.
- Cleaned up the hallway (though doing so created some temporary mess in other places :p).
- Hung up a new shower curtain.
- Finished the first week of The Frosted Pumpkin's Summer Sampler.
|It's a super hard choice, but I think the kawaii guitar is my favorite from this week, mainly because I loved making his little strings.|
- SIX thunderstorms in five hours on Thursday evening. It was lovely!
- Won a fantastically cheap lot of vintage mysteries on ebay.
- Won another fantastically cheap lot of vintage books on ebay.
- Had my husband home on Monday; we celebrated our excellent dentist appointments with a Chick-fil-a milkshake. :)
- Helped St. John catch bugs in the living room.