Friday, June 28, 2013

My Friday Fives







In an effort to reflect more positively on what I accomplish and to plan goals more reasonably, I'm going to start writing out My Friday Fives.



  1. Finished shelving all our books on our new bookshelves.
  2. Decorated my side of the bedroom shelves with Washi (like I did our hall shelves); will finish his side next week.
  3. Cleaned up the hallway (though doing so created some temporary mess in other places :p).
  4. Hung up a new shower curtain.
  5. Finished the first week of The Frosted Pumpkin's Summer Sampler.

I love the colors they chose, muted yet bright at the same time.  I'm glad I chose the beige Aida; it really brings the colors alive.

It's a super hard choice, but I think the kawaii guitar is my favorite from this week, mainly because I loved making his little strings.


  1. SIX thunderstorms in five hours on Thursday evening.  It was lovely!
  2. Won a fantastically cheap lot of vintage mysteries on ebay.
  3. Won another fantastically cheap lot of vintage books on ebay.
  4. Had my husband home on Monday; we celebrated our excellent dentist appointments with a Chick-fil-a milkshake. :)
  5. Helped St. John catch bugs in the living room.

  1. Use and review the gluten free sugar cookie mix I got from the Amazon Vine program.
  2. Return to taking my photos every day.
  3. Caulk around the tub. 
  4. Dust the cobwebs in the living room.
  5. Complete the second week of The Frosted Pumpkin's Summer Sampler.

1 comment:

  1. I like this ... great way for a to-do list!

    ReplyDelete