- Took down the utility shelves from the former office, now dining room and moved them to the basement.
- Set up new plastic shelves in the new dining room to be a pantry.
- With Mom's help, arranged the new pantry.
- Took a photo every day this week! (Every day this month, so far!!)
- Completed week four of The Frosted Pumpkin's Summer Sampler.
|It is hard to pick a favortie from this particular week, but|
it is probably this cranky marshmallow.
- Homemade (by me, no less) chocolate almond pudding.
- Made a wonderful crustless quiche with Mom's garden-fresh herbs and tomatoes.
- A fantastic thunderstorm, enjoyed with my husband.
- The delicious Indian spiced garbanzo bean dish I made.
- Excellent close-out deals on craft supplies at Target.
- The kitchen needs to be mopped even more, now!
And guess how badly it needs it NOW!
- Move the pantry to it's new home in the dining room, which requires a first step of. . .
- . . . taking down the utility shelves used in the former office so that the pantry shelves can be put up, which requires a first step of. . .
- Finding a new home, even if just temporary, for the things on the utility shelves in the former office.
- The bathroom needs an extra good cleaning, since this week was otherwise occupied.
- (bonus goal: be less cranky!)
I think I was somewhat better this week. =D
- Mop the kitchen!!
- Move the unused bookcases into our "closet room" so they can become shelving for pjs, tee shirts and jeans, which first requires. . .
- Moving out the tiny dresser, which first requires. . .
- Moving the hermit crab tank to the larger dresser, which first requires. . .
- Taking down the un-sturdy mesh shelving that is currently housing the above (#2) clothing.
- My camera.
- Recipes I can follow.
- Cards from friends.
- Audio books.
In an effort to reflect more positively on what I accomplish and to plan goals more reasonably, I'm going to start writing out and looking back on my weekly goals.