Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Life is Hard on a Book Nerd

Why oh why does my library system have to choose to do their online maintenance at 2 a.m?!?  Don't they know that 2 a.m. is when I most often have the burning desire to put books on hold or download audio or e-books?!?!?

I'm not being facetious either.  

This has happened to me NUMEROUS times, though most often at 2 a.m. on Sunday nights.  I would bet, if they picked, say, 10 a.m. on a work day, they'd have way less traffic coming by to be disappointed.

I mean, this is prime time for book nerds.

I can't decide whether to lodge a complaint or just go to bed and sulk.

As lodging a complaint would actually take some thought and work and sulking wouldn't require anything but continued bad mood, I'm guessing the sulk will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment