Another week with two sick days, allergies/migraine, plus, a day off spent with Mom (always a pleasure). As a result, I don't feel like I accomplished much this week at all. Mom says that sometimes all one does get done is the "dailies", and that's about all it was this week.
- Finished week three of the Summer Sampler.
- Made homemade cream cheese brownies.
- Did much better on taking daily photos.
- Washed the hamster house.
- Made a loaf of bread.
|The Frapaccio is my favorite from this third week.|
- Mom's homegrown, homemade veggie soup.
- New whisk and pint-and-a-half wide mouth mason jars!
- Lots of help from the kitties.
- Excellent visit with Mom.
- Cool fruity freezer pops on hot days.
- Wash and store the hamster house.
Washed, but not packed away yet. The hard part is done though!
- Mop the kitchen floor.
- Take daily photos (I refuse to give up on this!).
Did well this week!
- Prepare the living room for the upcoming massive overhaul (it's going to become the office in a couple of weeks).
- Do something with the closet in the spare room (what, I won't know til I see just what can be done).
Never even thought about it!
My husband is off next week, and we have super big plans!
- Move office to living room area.
- Move couch to "Florida room".
- Move dining table to former office.
If we get that done, I'll be extremely happy!
- heirloom tomatoes
- a comfortable bed
- Celestial Seasonings tea
- migraine medicine
In an effort to reflect more positively on what I accomplish and to plan goals more reasonably, I'm going to start writing out My Friday Fives.