Thursday, September 26, 2013

Halloween Sampler, Completed

I finished my Halloween Sampler (designed by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery) late Tuesday night.  I don't care for Halloween, personally, and yet I love this sampler!


The beautiful cloth color was achieved by dying white Aida with Rit gray.  I used silver Kreinik for the stars of the H and W, and added it to the steel gray of the ninja's weapons.  I used a single piece of gold Kreinik with the yellow of my lightening.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think the owls might be mine.  Or maybe the ghosts.  Or the lollipops. Or perhaps the black cat.  No, definitely the owls.  I think.

H is for Haunted
A is for Apparition
L is for Lightening

L is for Lollipop
O is for Owl
W is for Witch

E is for Eyes
E is for Eek!
N is for Ninja (costume)

2 comments: